You don't hate "country music", you hate "pop country".
Thanks to no-talent ass-clowns like Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, etc.. the genre of "country" puts a terrible taste in most peoples mouths. However, they are all "pop country" artist, and while they are the face of country to the masses, they are far from the heart of it.
Country music is best represented by far better, but lesser known artist like Sturgill Simpson, Tyler Childers, and Whitey Morgan to name a few.
Similar to this post
- r/antiworkyou don’t hate Mondays, you hate capitalism96%30Sep 12
- r/unpopularopinionYou can't hate country, but love rock music.32%75Aug 1
- r/iamveryculinaryYou don’t *like* well-done steak, you’re just scared of...88%80Sep 10
- r/unpopularopinionYou don't like WFH, you like being compensated more for...53%33Jun 18
- r/transgenderYou hate ‘cis’ because you’re transphobic86%03d
- r/unpopularopinionCigarettes should be banned outright. No exceptions.64%1.8k3d
- r/unpopularopinionIf you think cats are assholes then you just don't...73%1.7k22h
- r/unpopularopinionGMO’s are pretty awesome and our lives depend on them.85%1.6k2d
- r/unpopularopinionYour country/hometown does not handle alcohol better than...87%1.7k5d
- r/unpopularopinionWatered down juice is tastier than full opacity juice86%9162d
- r/unpopularopinionWatching streamers is the stupidest thing you could do...74%1.1k10h
- r/unpopularopinionCaffeine addiction isn’t taken seriously85%3663d
- r/unpopularopinionAnything under 76°F is too cold63%2.4k6d
- r/unpopularopinionCo-parenting pets after a break-up is stupid and unnecessary88%5993d
- r/unpopularopinionTerminal disease patients should get whatever drugs they...93%4903d