Dead Celebrity Trivia: September 28th, 2022
The end of September is almost here, and the beginnings of autumn are finally starting to creep up on us. But before we start being flooded by pumpkin-spice-everything, we've got one more Dead Celebrity Trivia to take care of for this month!
If you're new to the game, or want to review the rules, you can find them here.
Let's get it on!
EDIT: It appears no one has guessed correctly yet after 24 hours, so here's our first clue:
Clue #1: This man is thought to have been the first European to set foot in continental North America - not Christopher Columbus, as some people falsely believe.
EDIT: Congratulations to u/vegetepal for finding the correct answer first! It was Leif Erikson. Thanks for playing, everyone!
Similar to this post
- r/triviaDead Celebrity Trivia: September 10th, 202286%48Sep 10
- r/triviaDead Celebrity Trivia: September 7th, 2022100%52Sep 7
- r/triviaDead Celebrity Trivia: September 24th, 2022100%78Sep 24
- r/triviaDead Celebrity Trivia: September 3rd, 2022100%15Sep 3
- r/triviaDead Celebrity Trivia: September 21st, 2022100%24Sep 21
- r/triviaNSFW Covers Quiz82%22d
- r/triviaCommon Bond Thursday 11/24100%54d
- r/trivia260 Question Mega Alphabet Quiz100%123d
- r/triviaFor those of you who are good at trivia, are you just...88%131d
- r/trivia50 Question Sunday Quiz - Mythological Creatures, Music...100%923h
- r/trivia20 Question Friday Quiz - Sport and General Knowledge87%103d
- r/triviaI enjoyed this Punny Names category I came up with. Make...81%41d
- r/trivia30 Question Wednesday Quiz - Food and Drink, Debut...91%44d
- r/triviaLeague Ideas100%86d
- r/trivia10 General Knowledge questions89%01d