I mistakenly called my renter my roommate in front of my Grandma.
"You have a roomate!"
"O no sorry he is my renter."
"O good. Be careful about that because if someome thinks you and your wife have a roommate they may think y'all have a weird relationship dynamic."
I can barley afford a house grandma. How is that not stranger than a poly love triangle.
Similar to this post
- r/childfreeYou want gran kids? Pay for them!98%126/24/2019
- r/AtlantaAtlanta millennials want to buy a house, just can’t...88%1656/26/2017
- r/neoliberalAt NYC's Density, the World's Population Could Live in Texas99%337/13/2020
- r/MtFI accidentally called myself "Birthday Girl" in front of...99%106Jul 6
- r/actuallesbiansI accidentally called my very straight friend "Good girl"99%163Apr 28
- r/PointlessStoriesI accidentally called my therapist a fine woman97%51Jun 13
- r/SourdoughI accidentally put my dough in the freezer….100%2Jun 22
- r/TrueOffMyChestI asked out my current boyfriend but regretted it the...67%1Jun 28
- r/lostgenerationShould have bought property when I was 12/13100%1061d
- r/lostgenerationI mean, at least they’re being consistent.99%1903d
- r/lostgenerationHomes for poor in Sichuan Vs homes for poor in San Francisco90%4431d
- r/lostgenerationRichest country on earth...100%2483d
- r/lostgenerationheeeeeeeeeeeeeeere comes the rugpull!99%6036d
- r/lostgenerationThey aren't even pretending that we aren't screwed anymore.99%4405d
- r/lostgenerationMy Mexican soul can never recover... Heritage destroyed...98%2735d