ELI5: Death of Queen Elizabeth II Megathread
Elizabeth II, queen of England, died today. We expect many people will have questions about this subject. Please direct all of those questions here: other threads will be deleted.
Please remember to be respectful. Rule 1 does not just apply to redditors, it applies to everyone. Regardless of anyone's personal feelings about her or the royal family, there are human beings grieving the loss of a loved one.
Please remember to be objective. ELI5 is not the appropriate forum to discuss your personal feelings about the royal family, any individual members of the royal family, etc. Questions and comments should be about objective topics. Opinionated discussion can be healthy, but it belongs in subreddits like r/changemyview, not ELI5.
Similar to this post
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5: prince Rupert's drop60%5Nov 1
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5: In regards to British history, who are the Celts...88%105d
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5:How did the Australians lose the Emu War80%188/16/2019
- r/explainlikeimfiveEli5: Cesium and the second.75%55d
- r/theologyELI5: Eastern Orthodox vs. Catholocism vs. Protestant100%353/30/2020
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5 If I send a letter or postcard from the UK to the...95%30622h
- r/explainlikeimfiveEli5 - What gives almost everything from the sea (from...94%8522d
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5 - What is empathy and how does one feel it?89%8174d
- r/explainlikeimfiveEli5-If a virus isn’t technically alive, I would assume...92%1.0k5d
- r/explainlikeimfiveEli5: if there are a ton of harmful bacteria in every...93%5024d
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5: how does not finishing a course of antibiotics...92%4152d
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5: How are there so many videos, etc. of people...93%7483d
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5: Why do we feel cold when we have fever93%3716d
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5: is choking to death mainly a human concern or do...95%4116d
- r/explainlikeimfiveELI5 - where does skin in your body stop being skin? Is...96%3844d