Just pictures and info on tools, not some crap tools that break when you use them, real tools.
Humans are the best tool makers and users on earth, show off the best.
- Include the tool name or trade term in the title. If it's more than one tool or a garage setup then just be as descriptive as possible.
- We prefer higher resolution versus low quality resolution images.
- Only submit static images.
- Videos, collections/albums, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. If your submission is not on the list of approved hosts, but it is an original source, please use the tag [OS] so your submission is not removed in error. If your image is rehosted from another approved host it will be removed.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- Regarding reposts: it is not a repost unless it was posted to /r/toolporn less than three months ago, or if it's already in the top 100 of all time.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
Other subreddits you may enjoy: